Next Steps

Make sure that you have all the required permits you need for your development and/or new business location.   The City of Farmersville uses MyGov web platform to issue permits.  Sign up for an account today and apply for a permit.

Get a permit now.

Business tax is due each year.  Apply for a new business license or renew your existing license online and save time and effort.  The City of Farmersville outsources business licensing and taxes to HDL Companies.  Set up an account today and get your business license in just a few minutes.

Get a license now.

Still have more questions?  Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us!

  • Permits: Please contact Diocelina Garcia-Guizar, Development Coordinator at (559) 747-0458 x1008
  • Licenses: Please contact HDL Support at (559) 570-0393 or email
  1. Karl Schoettler

    Planning Consultant

  2. Diocelina Garcia-Guzar

    Development Coordinator

  3. Elsa Meija

    City Engineer