Discontinue Services

Request Termination

It is the customer’s responsibility to notify the City when they move or wish to make any changes to their utility service account. 

Please submit a request to terminate utility services by completing a Request to Discontinue Utility Services form. The completed form can be faxed, emailed or submitted in person to the Utility Department.

There is a 24-hour advance notice required for the termination of services. Contact the Utility Department at 559-747-0458 for further information.