Planning & Development

Building Permits

The process to obtain building permits will 1st require an application and site plan to be submitted to the City of Farmersville for review. Once the review of the application and site plan is approved by the City of Farmersville, the site plan and building/construction plans can be submitted to Tulare County RMA for review and approval. 

For further questions contact us at 559-747-0458 ext: 1008