How do I start water service?

New customers can sign up for utility services by visiting the City Hall. You will need the following ready: •$150.00 deposit required in cash or check ($100.00 deposit will be applied to your bill after 1 year if the account is in good standing, $50.00 non-refundable set-up fee) •California Driver’s License •Proof of ownership or Rental Agreement You will also need to complete the water service application, and the water service agreement available at City Hall or here . The City requires 24-hours advance notice to establish service. The City does not conduct business on Saturdays, Sundays, or major holidays. All requests for service must be received by close of business on Thursday for service to be available for the weekend. You can easily fill out the Request for Service online. For more information please visit our starting service page (link to 168)

Show All Answers

1. What time is the utility payment window open?
2. Which days am I allowed to water?
3. How do I start water service?
4. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale?
5. Which day is my trash picked up?